8/4/11

For the feet

Its been a while since I stopped by Toms and my oh my have they come up with a few fantastic designs. I see Toms shoes everywhere around the city, those sparkly pink ones caught my eye on the bus the other day and now all I can think of is a new pair of shoes. There is just something about glittery shoes that just makes me smile and think of the Wizard of Oz.  While all of these options are not vegan, Toms has a growing variety for those that are animal friendly. With so many different colors, patterns and even textures, its just too hard to choose just one. And don't forget about Toms great purchase policy where you buy one pair and a child in need get a fresh pair for their growing feet! Which ones are your favorite?  I'm totally loving that beige stripe lace up and you really can't go wrong with a wedge in my opinion!
photos via toms

No comments: