8/11/11

Feeling crafty

You may have seen this recycled sweater turned purse tutorial over on Pinterest, its making its rounds, but for those of you still not pinning {seriously guys, its going to change your visual life} I didn't want you to miss out. A lemon squeezy home shared this seemingly simple purse sewing project last year with us and with Christie's great photos and instructions, you too could be turning all those old sweaters into fun bags, its really a ah ha moment if you ask me. I just love to reuse materials, last year while visiting my younger cousin she brought me a pair of jeans and asked for a purse. An hour later she had an adorable denim handbag. So break out your old winter ware {or even swing by your local thrift shop} for the perfect purse and get sewing.

No comments: