8/9/11

Skunkfunk love

Over the weekend the husband and I did a little unintended shopping, sometimes just hopping off the bus to wonder around can be super fun. After walking around Haight St, I walked past a little shop with a 50% off sale for the entire store. Um, hello sale!! It took me less then 5 minutes to pick up that fun grey and yellow side bag, its perfect for small items, something I'm finding you really really need in a walking city. I was hesitant at first thinking it was leather, but the lovely sales women assured us Skunkfunk was a sustainable company that made every effort to reuse materials, and that adorable little guy is actually recycled plastic bottles. Though I couldn't find any of the actual information on Skunkfunk's site, I'll just have to take her word for it. And after browsing through their summer and winter collections, there are so many bags I now might just need! Its so hard to come by a non leather purse that is made with good quality materials and with love, but Skunkfunk has managed to find a way, its fantastic in person.
photos via skunkfunk's summer and winter collection

No comments: