10/24/11

Feeling better, mostly

Boy its been a week. Every few months my stomach decides to rebel against me and knocks me off my feet but these last few days have been a doozy. Living with GERD is by far one of the most annoying things, one minute you are fine and the next, you can't keep anything down. And lets just face it, its hard for others to really understand a major 'tummy ache'. So for the last week and a half I have been living off of pretzels, hummus, toast and coconut water. I'm still not 100% but as long as I don't have to stand for more then 5 minutes I can tolerate the pain... which feels like someone is constantly sitting on my chest. Though I was in pain I did get to wake up to these loving faces filled with concern, my little Uli was by my side all week and my dear husband did a wonderful job trying to fill my empty stomach.
But oh how I have missed being here and reading all your amazing links and tid bits. I think I even went 2 entire days without even touching my computer, something I never do! So guys, what did I miss?
photo for our designed life

No comments: