1/6/12

Happy Weekend

Happy Friday friends. As the first week of the new year comes to a close, I've been thinking of all the things I always say I'm going to do but never actually follow through with and one of those items on the top of the list is sending out mail. I always set the goal of sending good ol snail mail and each and every year the months go by and my stationery collection is still busting at the seems. So this year, I'm doing it. For real. As presents this past Christmas, I gifted my younger cousins with their very own pen pal sets and I'm thinking I might just join them in all the fun. These beauties from Quill and Fox would make for a fantastic gift in the mail don't you think? You know me and my love for all things terrarium and this post card set is just too fun...and they are perfect for framing!
photos via quill and fox

No comments: