2/28/12

Time just ticks away

I have been cooking up a storm lately and its become very clear that I am in desperate need of a kitchen timer..I've been writing down finish times on paper and taping them to the refrigerator so I don't forget! Something so simple yet I will forever forget to pickup one while I'm out, so I figured I'd do a little round up of a few of my favorites from here and there. I love that there is such a variety now, they range from the very basic to the super quirky and lets not forget the all the plain digital ones out there now, though I still prefer the ticking versions. I'm digging that green one {Anthropologie has a yellow version but its sold out and most likely a little pricier}, there I go again with my love of all muted colors! Do you use timers to keep track of food?