3/20/12

Happy Spring

Spring is here, though looking out my window you wouldn't know it. Thankfully we got a bit of sunshine over the weekend otherwise I'd be one cranky gal. And since I can't enjoy the fragrant outdoors what better time then surround yourself with a few stemmed gems. I'm so excited to see one of my favorite flowers, the ranunculus, are in season. These and peonies simply make me swoon, what's your favorite flower? Its about time I high tail it out to the flower mart here in San Francisco. When I lived in L.A the husband and I would travel the 30 minutes almost monthly to pick up a few bouquets, I'm seriously slacking in my new hood.
photos by our designed life

2 comments:

christine said...

beautiful pictures!

DelaChic

Bows and Sparrows said...

Great shots! Especially that last one. Lovely.