5/24/12

Getting organized

I've been on a bit of a mission to get my place organized, yet the kitchen always seems to be the last to get a makeover. And considering how much time I spend in there I figure it should become exactly the way I want it. I've been wanting to switch from plastic to glass containers for a while now and this DIY from Inspired to share is an awesome way to get everything organized don't you think? A little chalk paint is the perfect way to jazz up any jar as well as keep things in order. I actually picked up 2 giant jars yesterday for  my big staples like dried beans and rice, but saving up all those miscellaneous jars is a perfect way to reuse and save a little money. Head on over to see how Colleen created her collection.
images via inspired to share

No comments: