9/11/12

Start your crafting engines

Today its all about crafting. Along with helping my lovely cousin pull together ideas and making things for her upcoming wedding, I decided to plan a small get together for my family for a gender reveal of the baby. The husband and I are finding out next week {!} if the baby will be a little man or little lady and thought it would be fun to get our close family members in on the guessing action. I'm making little paper flower broaches and bow ties for them to pick which team they are on...I have a feeling its a boy, the husband is still undecided. Its always fun to make a guess, but come next week we will finally know - assuming our little one isn't super shy. So off to the craft store I go for a few supplies, I mean, a girl can never have to much paper.

No comments: