10/30/12

Etta + Billie

I've had the opportunity to meet Alana, creator of Etta + Billie a while ago at Unique SF and fell in love with her natural and oh so smelly {in a good way} products. I even surprised her when I pulled out her lip balm from my purse that I had picked up at Urban Bazaar a few weeks prior. I not only love to be able to support local artists and crafts people but throw in natural ingredients and you have yourself one happy shopper. And when I got her newest email giving great news of Etta + Billie now being carried in the SF Made pop up shops at select Banana Republics I just had to share her good news. You can find the full list of participating retailers here. So show a little love and help a creative and super nice gal out! And to make room for her new beautiful packaging, she is also offering a little deal in her etsy shop for her existing inventory so be sure to check it out.
images via etta & billie

No comments: