11/1/12

Modern babies

Its been all things baby around here these last few weeks, between planning out what we are actually doing for her space and getting kicked practically every time I move there is no getting around it...this gal is coming! But not too soon, she still has a bit more growing to do first. I've jumped head first into all things kid related and boy are there an endless amount of products, gadgets, toys and oh so cute clothes out there these days. Not to mention some super creative and well designed blogs. One of my go to reads for all things kiddy is Design for mini kind, a space full of modern touches for the wee ones. And when I came across this crib turned toddler bed from Jall & Tofta my draw dropped. So modern yet so classic. If only I had tons of money to drop on my little bundle of joy. Made from coated plywood this modern crib is perfect for those with a more modern flair not to mention the transitional aspect of it is pure genius.

found via design for mini kind, images by jall & tofta

No comments: