12/4/12

An engagement session

A month or so ago I ventured out to Rio Vista CA to do a little engagement photo shoot for my adorable cousin and her charming fiance and since I am about to go get my bridesmaid dress for their big day I figured I should finally share these fun shots. The husband and I spend the afternoon driving around their city snapping away and I must say, I am pretty please with what I was able to get...mind you professional I am not! But the most important thing was they are happy with the results too. He is in the Coast Guard and she is all things glamour so we opted for a more vintage-y look along with a few casual shots. Even their dog Daisy got in on the photo fun... she was tied up to Uli for a bit and somehow ended up tangling the lovely couple- a great photo moment if you ask me. Now, I'm off to go squeeze myself into a dress and hope I can lose this baby bump in time for their big day, I will have 6 months to get myself back into tip top shape. No pressure.
photos by our designed life

No comments: