12/3/12

Let's be friends

Last Friday I finally got my new iPhone and in less then 24 hours you can bet I had already installed Instagram. I've already started snapping shots, the first one of course had to be my little Uli. If you use Instagram let me know I would love to follow you, there are so many great images to filter through its a bit overwhelming but oh so fun. It sure did make the delay on Muni a whole lot easier yesterday. So far I've already captured my baby belly, Uli watching tv and the husband playing with his new phone; the cutest knobs around for our little girls wardrobe and my creative holiday wrapping. So please, stop on by and give me a follow, I'm bound to post some interesting stuff in the next few months with this baby making her big appearance real soon!
images by our designed life

No comments: