9/14/10

Sneak peek: Lindsey and Mark

Last year, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet and work with Lindsey, a spunky little lady with a flair for vintage and a love for Robbins egg blue.  She is by far the life of a party and has a serious fun side, she even let me convince her to paint her teeny tiny apartment a shade of teal!  Fast forward to now.

While her professional shots are still being edited, I just had to give you guys a sneak peek of her adorable day.  And it started with her charming engagement party in Maryland.  How fantastic is that dessert table!  Cookies, strawberries and cream, candies and cake.  Whoa.   I just love the look of the simple tent with the hanging lanterns.
And just look at these glimpses into Lindsey and Mark's wonderful day!  With sno cones, a pup named Penny, a little In n Out and sparklers, I don't know about you but I cannot wait to see the rest!  And trust me, you want to stay tuned for all the details.  Just reading "the ceremony took place in front of a pomegranate tree..." and "Mark surprised me with a song he wrote" got me all girlie and awe-ing like crazy.  Congrats again to the Clatterbucks and can't wait to see the rest!
photos via lindsey clatterbuck and lauren smith of lali adverts

No comments: