11/30/10

My Sparrow

I may have found a new favorite online store... if only I could afford everything I wanted!  My sparrow has a wonderful assortment of lovely home items sure to bring a smile to any face.  I am having a major thing with cake stands with cloches (domes) and can't seem to get enough.  I so don't need any more since I don't even have space for my collection as is, but you know, the more the merrier.  Anyway, My Sparrow sure has some gorgeous ones.  Not to mention a ton of other great tabletop finds, fabrics, pillows and jewelry.  Bookmarked this site right away, a girl can always dream right?  And in case you prefer to order through Etsy, My Sparrow also has an Etsy shop as well as a lovely blog filled with wonderful inspiration and products.
photos via my sparrow

No comments: