12/6/10

For the girls

With the holiday season approaching at lighting speed, I thought I would start out with a few gift ideas for those who like things a little girly.  Who wouldn't like to open up a little stocking stuffer with one of these guys... I know I would!  All are Etsy sellers, so you can feel even better by supporting small companies too!

Perhaps its our move to nature country that has me giddy for all things nature related, but this little leaf from Lily Leighs is a perfect addition to any collection.
I have so many simple pendants, and I still can't get enough!  They are perfect for layering too.  This simple gold tear drop from Of Matter is for sure a top contender for a stocking stuffer... for me!
Sometimes a girl just wants something with a little flash.  Urbanite Jewelry does a wonderful job at making a statement piece without going over the top.  Made from Czech glass beads, its the perfect accessory to a little bling, without you know, bling.
Sometimes just a simple pendant is all you need to spruce up a t-shirt and jeans.  And this feather from Sumiko Shop is perfect for a little something something.
Modern and classic, just like I like it!  From PS I heart you.
What would this little round up be without a little quirkiness?  I am just loving this adorable captain duck.  I suppose I have ducks on the brain, this morning while riding bikes with the dog, she decided to explore her new country digs... including a pond.  She dove in head first after a group of ducks in probably 40 degree water!  Anyway, this pendant from La Petite Boheme is a perfect conversation starter, don't you think?  Plus, its reversible!
photos via etsy shops

No comments: