12/28/11

Lovely gifts

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, mine was filled with family, food and lots of laughter. Of course there are always the fun gifts that go along and this year my husband surprised me with that fantastically fancy humming bird pouring jar from Studio Gu. One of the perks of him traveling for work is the amazingly unique gifts and knowing my love of all things quirky and delicate he always picks the best objects to add to my growing collections. After I opened the gift he couldn't wait to show me the store he got it from and wow, how he didn't walk out spending hundreds of dollars is beyond me. Do is located in London and is a shop filled with a brilliant collection of home goods and accessories from a range of designers. I just love Studio Gu's collection don't you? Might have to get myself a few companion pieces!
photos via do shop

No comments: