10/24/12

Colorful creatures

Now that everyone knows about our growing little lady {sqwee!} I keep getting asked what kind of nursery we are planning. We may not have an entire room to dedicate to our little one but the husband and I sure are planning an area for her filled with lots of colors, shapes and animals. And these wood blocked pillows would be the perfect addition to her space. I have always liked the idea of incorporating a more "grown up" color palette...who says we have to have bright pink princess everything anyways? I just love how these pillows not only have fun shapes but incorporate a more fantasy meets realistic look. They would go perfect with the knobs I got for her dresser too! Stop by Laura Frisk's shop for her full line of fun pillows, wall hangings, purses and accessories.
images by laura frisk

No comments: