6/20/12

Create: girly clips

Last Easter I surprised one of my super girly girl cousins with a pair of these rick rack hair clips and she loved them so much she popped them into her hair the second she opened them, so I figured why not surprise someone else. My friend has an adorable little girl and while she may not have enough hair now, I'm sure she will grow into these charming and super simple clips. 
To begin, you will need a small piece of felt, binding clips and a bit of rick rack in a few fun colors and adhesive {I used Fabri-tac}. Starting from the outside and working your way inward, simply glue the trim making sure to over lap so the felt does not show through. And in 5 minutes or less you have yourself a fun little accessory, perfect for adding a splash of color.
images by our designed life
Creative challenge: No 1- making art, No 2 - hand painted flowers, No. 3- making space, No. 4- beaded necklace, No. 5- jazzing up ceramics, No. 6- creating fun, No. 7- lots of lines, No. 8- tiny packages

No comments: